securities in issue

As at 7 May 2020, allotted, called up and fully paid: 269,396,792 ordinary shares of 1 pence each.

Significant Shareholdings

According to the company’s register or notifications received, the following shareholders each held 3% or more of the company’s issued share capital:

Shareholder Number of shares % holding
IP Group 56,740,641 21.06
Parkwalk Advisors Ltd (see note) 36,000,000 13.36
Octopus Investments Nominees Ltd 31,403,500 11.66
Polar Capital 26,205,236 9.73
Amati AIM VCT plc 15,869,000 5.89
Walker Crips Investment Management 10,134,546 3.76
Herald Investment Management 9,481,900 3.52
Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management (Inst) 9,444,400 3.51
Rathbone Nominees Ltd 8,279,088 3.07

Note: Parkwalk Advisors Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of IP Group plc, but its assets are managed separately and independently of the assets controlled by IP Group plc.

The percentage of the ordinary shares that are not held in public hands:
Substantial shareholders (over 10%) 46.08% + Directors and related parties 1.39% = Total 47.47%

Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms.

There are no restrictions on the transfer of Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc’s AIM securities.

Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.